What's a Surrogate
What a surrogate really is...
noun: surrogate; plural noun: surrogates
- A substitute, a person deputizing for another.
- A person or animal that functions as a substitute for another.
- The practitioner may act as your surogate in an online session.
- He/She acted as a surrogate for a cat's Willow System physical alignment.
- She was a surrogate for the client during the Willow System Body Organization.
- The child was too young to talk for itself, so its mother was appointed as surrogate for its treatment.
More Information HereHow remote assisted self-healing works and why